About Me

My photo
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Im just an 19 year old girl that loves to have fun and do weird things with my crazy ass friends. I experiment a lot and I wish I had certain things. Not all fashionable, my wish list is bigger than what I have. I'm just an average girl that unfortunately, cant get a job AT ALL in my life. fckn fayetteville. Smh. I love my life right now no matter how many times i say I hate it.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Drama...

he was tlkn bout how the girl threatened him wit child support and that he went to go get a dna test and the baby wasn't his.

And how wen he found that out he was sadd about it and wanted me backkk and asked me if it was too late and I had told him that I had gave him till Monday to call me or else it wud have been too late.

Idk. I love him like seriously. I jux want to slap him.
--PointBlankk

No comments:

Post a Comment